BrewMonks

Being a blog for the exploration of 'fine things' by those who enjoy them. Reviews of microbrews, homebrews and recipes, wines, cigars, pipes and tobaccos. Apologetics for the celebration of Creation and the Creator.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Reason For Fear or Reason for Pride?

I am working on a local business to help with funding for the abbey and as part of the research, I needed to get a good handle on the scope of beers that my mouth has enjoyed. After spending a couple of hours on the list, racking my brain for memories of nights at the house trying new and tasty recipes (see Frambozen post below) and mornings abroad enjoying fine micro-creations (yet to be posted journey to Colorado... Imperial espresso stout), I stopped and decided to take a head count.
What I am wondering now is this:

Should I be bothered by the fact that I am not even near finished with the list and have reached over 70...

or...

Should I take pride in the scope of gifts that I have been allowed to enjoy and simply enjoy the beauty and diversity that we have been allowed to create with the gifts that God has given us?

1 Comments:

Blogger H.M. said...

Simply enjoy. That's my two cents. :)
A from the Abbey

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home